FRACTIONATION with BioSPE™ PepFrac
Fractionation of peptides by hydrophobicity at basic pH
- Reduction of sample complexity for deep proteome analysis (fractionation orthogonal to RPLC-MS/MS analysis)
- Increased number of proteins identified
- Minimized fraction overlapping
- No desalting step required prior to LC-MS/MS analysis
- No storage constraint (room temperature)
- Different formats available to adapt to sample
MAGNETIC BEADS REMOVAL with BioSPE™ BeadRem
Removal of magnetic beads from peptide or protein samples after Single-Pot, Solid-Phase-enhanced Sample preparation (SP3).
- Fast and efficient removal of magnetic beads as small as 1µm diameter by centrifugation
- Compatible with aqueous samples or solutions containing organic solvents
- Possibility to filter-out non magnetic beads such as agarose beads
- High peptide/protein recovery
DESALTING AND PURIFICATION SOLUTIONS
With BioSPE™ PurePep
Purification and desalting of peptides in botoom-up proteomics.
- Efficient retention of small hydrophilic peptides
- Compatible with extreme pH conditions (pH < 2 and pH >10)
With BioSPE™ PureProt
Purification of intact proteins in top-down proteomics.
- Extraction of proteins from biological or food matrices
- High recovery yield
For the purification and enrichment of glycans and glycopeptides.