Find the best way to purify your radiotracers.
Purification is the critical step in radiotracer production.
Due to the short lifetime of radiotracers, the method of purification is a key aspect in radiopharmaceutical production and long purification steps must be avoided. The method of choice must also be effective enough to ensure a high level of radiochemical purity.
AFFINISEP proposes solutions based on Solid phase extraction (SPE).
SPE for Formulation :
- Switch from ACN/DMSO to Ethanol : AttractSPETM HLB
- Remove your polar by-products/impurities/salts : AttractSPETM HLB ; SilactTM SPE C18
SPE for 18F Separation :
- PS-DVB Carbonate : AttractSPETM SAX-HCO3
SPE for Purification :
- Purification of radiotracers obtained from Ammonium precursor : AFFINIMIP® SPE for purification of radiotracers is based on the affinity for the precursor. In the case of Aromatic Nucleophilic Substitution with 18F, impurities, Kryptofix and residual 18F are also retained on the cartridge, while the purified radiotracer is obtained after elution: AFFINIMIP® SPE 18F – Aromatic Nucleophilic Substitution
- Purification of 18FBA (Fluorobenzaldehyde) : AFFINIMIP® SPE 18F – Aromatic Nucleophilic Substitution
- Purification of 18F-EFB (Ethyl 4-Fluorobenzoate) : AFFINIMIP® SPE 18F – Aromatic Nucleophilic Substitution
- Removal or concentration of anions : AttractSPETM WAX/SAX
- Removal or concentration of cations : AttractSPETM WCX/SCX
- Separation of hydrophobic/hydrophilic components (18F-product/salts): AttractSPETM HLB or DVB