Measuring water quality in rivers, groundwater or seawater is essential. Several families of contaminants are regulated and the monitoring of new emerging contaminants is also becoming crucial.
- Drug residues
- PAHs (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) composed of several aromatic rings
- PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls), Furans and Dioxins which are persistent organic pollutants (POP)
- Endocrines disruptors (Bisphenols, synthetic estrogens)
- Perfluorinated compounds
AFFINISEP markets a large range of kits for checking water quality by measuring contaminants.
- AttractSPE® portfolio is a range of polymeric sorbents like HLB (hydrophilic and hydrophobic interactions), DVB (hydrophobic), ionic polymers for weak or strong interactions (SAX, WAX, SCX, WCX). This is the ideal products for multiresidues analysis of PAHs, drug residues or pesticides. These products are available as a SPE disk format or as SPE columns. SPE disks presents the advantage of loading a large volume of water with a high flow rate. SPE columns can be used manually or with most automates.
- AFFINIMIP®SPE Glyphosate for analysis of glyphosate, AMPA or glufosinate. A large volume of river water or sea water can be analyzed.
- AFFINIMIP®SPE picolinic herbicides for analysis of picloram, clopyralid and aminopyralid
- SilactSPE™Organotins for analysis of organotins.
- AFFINMIP®SPE Estrogens for analysis of natural and synthetic estrogens
- SilactSPE™ Na2SO4/Florisil for the determination of hydrocarbons in water according to DIN-H-53/ ISO 9377-4. SilactSPE™Florisil is also available.
- SilactSPE™ are silica based sorbents including C18 for the analysis of PAHs.